Denlase Diode Laser 810
Laser treatment with DenLase 7W promise perfect teatment results, for both dentists and patient.The DenLase is a soft tissue laser with wavelength of 810 or 980 nm, designed for a wide variety of oral soft tissue procedures. The DenLase utilizes a solid state diode as a laser energy source, and the energy is delivered to the operating area by means of a flexible fiber connecting the laser source and the hand piece.
The DenLase enable the doctors to easily and safely perform many soft tissue procedures that were previously referred out of practice, now allowing doctors to keep control of the patients and increase revenue.
Many doctors worry about the patient post-operative complications and discomfort associated with scalpel incisions or electrosurge. The DenLase cut and coagulate at the same time, thereby facilitating immediate hemostasis, less tissue charring, less postoperative healing time and fewer post-operative complications including less chance of infection. It performs minor surgical procedures and in addition, eliminates bacteria from the area at the same time. Sutures are rarely needed for laser wounds and many soft tissue procedures around the gingiva can be completed without anesthesia for greater patient acceptance and comfort.
|Operation Modes||Continous Wave (CW) or pulsed|
|Delivery Fiber||200um and up single core fiber|
|Aiming beam||650nm / 1mW maximum output|
|Power consumption||100~220VAC, 50/60Hz|
|Type of laser||Diode, AiGaAs|
|Laser Port||SMA 905 recptable|
- Orthodontic Case
- Implant Recovery
- Gingival Incision/Exxcision
- Hemostasis and Coagulation
- Exposure of unerupted teeth
- Removal of Biopsies / Fibromas
- No injections
- Color Touch LCD
- Compact and Efficient
- Decreased treatment time
- Rechargeable battery built-in
- User-Friendly Interface Design
- High Performance to Cost Ratio
- Setup and Display of Treatment Parameters
- Simple & quick soft tissue procedures with no bleeding, swelling or pain
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 12 Months applicable for this product.
- Service and Warranty are handled by the manufacturer/importer directly for this product.
- PinkBlue will not be liable to replace the Products and the liability to replace any such Product is that of the Manufacturer/Importer.
- PinkBlue and the Buyer acknowledge that the Products purchased/used are a subject matter of original Manufacturer/Importer’s warranties.
- Any or all claims in relation to returns and replacement shall be made to the concerned Manufacturer/Importer only and not PinkBlue.
- However, PinkBlue may assist the customer in lodging a complaint to get the Product replaced or serviced.
- The Buyer acknowledges that the Products once sold will not be exchanged or taken back unless the seal of the package or the Product is intact.