Crown & Bridge
- Coltene Diatech Crown Preparation KitRegular Price ₹4853 Special Price ₹3734Smooth SurfaceHigh Protection
- Prima Dental Predator Accu Prep KitRegular Price ₹5000 Special Price ₹3095Crown and bridge preparationBulk reduction and smooth margin definition
- Shofu All Ceramic Preparation KitRegular Price ₹7200 Special Price ₹6450Specially created with an exclusive range of diamond bursSpecially designed depth cutting burs
- Shofu Crown and Bridge Preparation KitRegular Price ₹4560 Special Price ₹4096Specially designed depth cutting diamond pointsTissue-Protective End-Cutting Burs
- SS White Great White Ultra Crown & Bridge Preparation Kit (18150)Regular Price ₹6600 Special Price ₹6326
- Prima Dental Predator Zirconia Series
As low as ₹13652Minimal VibrationSuperiort Streight & Excellent Aesthetics
- Cross Tech Veneer Preparation KitRegular Price ₹3750 Special Price ₹3334
- Komet Crown Cutter For Zirconia (4ZR.314.014)Regular Price ₹4397 Special Price ₹3564Out of StockCross Tech Inlay Preparation KitRegular Price ₹3750 Special Price ₹3654Out of StockKomet TC Black Grit Bur With Micro Dentates For Abutment Trimmer (H847KRG.314.016)Regular Price ₹4952 Special Price ₹3635Out of StockCross Tech Cavity Preparation KitRegular Price ₹3750 Special Price ₹3656Out of StockKomet Zirconia Finishing Bur
As low as ₹2902Out of StockKomet Procera Preparation Kit (4333.000)Regular Price ₹7902 Special Price ₹6346Out of StockCross Tech Porcelain Fused Preparation KitRegular Price ₹3750 Special Price ₹3654Out of StockKomet TPS-2 Crown And Bridge Preparation Kit (4180.314)Regular Price ₹8454 Special Price ₹6783Out of StockKomet Abutment Trimmer And Fast Crown Prep Bur
As low as ₹3104Out of Stock
Buy Dental Crown & Bridge Online In India
CROWN & BRIDGE:
Replacement of missing teeth is a significant part of dental treatment. Prostheses replacing missing teeth can prevent pathological migration of teeth and other complications that arise from long standing edentulous spaces. The advent of fixed partial dentures proved to be a prominent advancement in the field of prosthodontics. Moreover, it has enhanced the satisfaction of patients, as it is far more esthetic and comfortable than removable partial dentures.
What are the materials used in Crown & Bridge?
The process of fabrication of a crown or bridge consists of clinical and laboratory steps.
TOOTH PREPARATION BURS:
The clinical process starts with examination and assessment of the edentulous space and the abutment teeth, which is followed by preparation of the tooth in the case of a jacket crown or the abutment teeth in the case of a short or long span bridge.
Tooth preparation burs such as the depth cutter bur, flat end tapering fissure bur, round end tapering fissure bur and others are used in reduction of the tooth. Burs such as the end cutting bur are used to define the finish line.
After the tooth has been prepared an impression is made for the laboratory fabrication of the crown or bridge.
Ideally a provisional restoration is fabricated chair side for the prepared teeth, until the final prosthesis has arrived. Temporisation has biological, mechanical and esthetic significance. Materials such as the GC Revotek, Luxatemp by DMG Germany, Systemp C&B by Ivoclar Vivadent and others are used in fabrication of the prosvional prosthesis. The provisional restoration is fixed onto the tooth using a temporary luting agent, for a brief period of time.
The provisional and definitive prosthesis are fixed to the prepared tooth by the means of temporary and permanent luting materials respectively.
The temporary luting materials ensure an acceptable bonding of the prosthesis to the tooth and also facilitate removal when the final prosthesis is to be luted. Temporary luting is carried by using materials such as ZOE cement, Tempolink Clear by Detax Dental and many others.
Glass ionomer cement type 1, zinc phosphate cement, resin cements and adhesive resin cement are the contemporary permanent luting agents in use.
Surface conditioning agents such as etchants, metal and ceramic primers and adhesives are used to further enhance the bond between the tooth and the prosthesis.
Why buy impression materials online at PinkBlue.in?
At PinkBlue you can find the best materials for crown and bridge available at the best prices, online, at your disposal with a few simple steps. With a wide range of products to choose from, it makes it possible for every dentist to look at various products before choosing to buy one. Having more than 22000 products in PinkBlue’s catalog, makes it the largest supplier of dental materials online. With different modes of payment suited to each customer such as credit card, debit card, cash on delivery (CoD) and net banking, fast delivery of products in ensured.