Cranberry Zense Pre-Powdered Latex Exam Gloves
Cranberry is constantly engaged in product innovation so as to develop high quality gloves that provide the highest protection and strength, better comfort and tactile sensitivity to the dental professionals worldwide.
Original is lightly powdered with low modulus latex. The gloves have a smooth surface and comes in natural latex colour. It is also First Touch enhanced.
- Length (mm) min: 240
- Width: Small: XS: 75-80, 85-90, Medium: 95-100, Large: 106-121, Extra Large: 116-121
- Thickness: Finger - 0.12, Palm - 0.10 and Cuff - 0.08
- Physical apperance: Rolled beaded cuff, Natural latex colour, Smooth, Ambidextrous
- Tensile strength: 14 (Aged) and 18 (Unaged)
- Ultimate elongation (%) min: 500 (Aged), 650 (Unaged)
Bio-compatibility: The chemical formulation of the gloves and surface lubricating materials do not contain any substances normally known to be harmful to the user or to any person with whom the gloves contact.
To prolong product life, gloves should be stored in a cool, dry location, away from heat and light
- Low modulus - superior dexterity and comfort
- Smooth surface - excellent tactile sensitivity
- Lightly powdered - excellent donning efficiency