Covid-19 Risk Assessment Form (Downloadable)
Patient Assessment = Better Precautions
As a first step to our 3 part series of "Dentistry in the time of COVID-19", we have put together a risk assessment form that captures critical patient information, allowing you to make better informed clinical judgements. As you get back to your everyday practice, it is imperative to follow recommended protocol to ensure that your staff and you take safety measures to protect yourself from the transmission of the SARS-CoV-2 virus.
Please click on the image below to download the form. Once downloaded, take prints and hand them over to your front desk. It is advisable to capture the patient's temperature using a non contact thermometer. Based on the details that have been captured, use your clinical expertise to assess risk and take necessary safety precautions.
Based on our feedback, we found that a few dentists were unable to download the form via the link, hence, we have attached it along with this email as well. We hope this would make it easier to download and use the risk assessment form.
1. Images are representational in nature. Actual product may not look exactly the same as the image.
2. Returns and cancellations post payments are not available for Covid-19 products’ orders.
3. Delivery times may vary driven by the shipping partner’s service levels in the particular geography.
4. In cases of any product defects, which are also acknowledged by the Vendor, PinkBlue shall facilitate replacements for the same.
5. In case of exceptional scenarios basis PinkBlue’s judgement, if a return is accepted, the scheduling of return pickup and in-turn the refund could take much longer than usual, driven by the paucity of return pick-up facility availability.