BM4 Power Bleaching Home
Thickener free of benzene
Bulk prices available. Want more than 2 units? For customized prices - click here
Order and Delivery Details
Free delivery for orders above ₹1000. Add ₹100 otherwise.
Special product - Ships usually within a week
Power Bleaching consists of a whitening gel with a carbamide peroxide base for home usage (supervised by a dentist), available in 3 different forms of concentration (10%, 16% and 22%). It is intended for whitening vital and non-vital teeth, which incorporates new scientific bases and technologies to offer the desired result with maximum comfort while treatment.
Thickener free of benzene
Can be applied several times in the same day, for several days running
- Step 1:Brush the teeth appropriately.
- Step 2:Test the plates, in position, several times.
- Step 3:Detach the lid of the syringes tip and then place only 1 drop of the whitening gel on the sites of the plaque (trays) of the teeth to be cleared.
- Step 4:Take the plates one by one to the mouth and press them with your thumb and indicator against the teeth for the gel to spread and cover the entire area to be cleared.
- Step 5:Remove the excess gel with the aid of the index finger.
- Step 6:After using the plate (tray) loaded with the gel for the recommended time (from half an hour to two hours daily for concentrations of 10% - 16% and half hour to one hour per day for the 22% concentration), Remove the plate (tray).
- Step 7:Clean the plate with the aid of the toothbrush and running water. Then keep the plate in the plate holder.
- Step 8:Rinse the mouth with water. And if you deem it necessary, brush the teeth again.
- Power Bleaching is indicated for the purpose of whitening vital and non-vital teeth, which incorporates new scientific bases and technologies to offer the desired result with maximum comfort while treatment.
- It uses the only desensitizer (potassium oxalate) proven scientifically not to be a placebo. It is thickener free of benzene (potentially carcinogenic). The syringe is thoroughly evaluated to not have loss of oxygen with the external medium. It can be used directly without mixing and can last for all the validity term after opened (stored in the refrigerator), as it has in its composition the latest generation Carbopol, making the product extremely stable. The gel can be applied several times a day, for several days in a row. The gel was tested for three years in clinical studies coordinated by the professor Baratieri and had was found to have the lowest index of sensitivity during and after treatment.
Write Your Own Review