Archwires & Elastics
Items 73-108 of 169
- Fairfield Orthodontics Reverse Curve Niti Wires
As low as ₹1410Good qualityAll wires have a permanent acid etched midline
- Ortho Technology T- Loop Retraction Wire - 0.016 x 0.022 inches, 34mmSpecial Price ₹3350Anterior intrusionSpace closure
- Ortho Technology T- Loop Retraction Wire - 0.019 x 0.025 inches, 36mmSpecial Price ₹3350Anterior intrusionSpace closure
- Metro NiTi Coloured Wire
As low as ₹146Available in various colours
- Canadian Orthodontics Stainless Steel Coated Rectangular WiresRegular Price ₹2931 Special Price ₹2169Comfort to patientsAccuracy of the force levels
- Koden Preformed SS Archwire Round
As low as ₹150High Tensile strength
- Ortho Technology Niti Thermal Euro Rectangular Wire
As low as ₹1800Narrow anterior regionPatient comfort
- Ortho Technology T- Loop Retraction Wire - 0.017 x 0.025 inches, 26mmSpecial Price ₹3350Anterior intrusionSpace closure
- Ortho Technology T- Loop Retraction Wire - 0.017 x 0.025 inches, 40mmSpecial Price ₹3350Anterior intrusionSpace closure
- Optima Stainless Steel Preformed Archwire
As low as ₹149Optimal performancePrecise Archforms
- Jaypee Preformed Stainless Steel Archwire
As low as ₹183Bright finishMade up of high quality
- Ortho Technology SS Euro Round Wire
As low as ₹2342High quality stainless steelConsistent performance
- Ortho Technology T- Loop Retraction Wire - 0.019 x 0.025 inches, 32mmSpecial Price ₹3350Anterior intrusionSpace closure
- Moriz NiTi Heat Activated Archwires
As low as ₹1411Thermal ActivatedExcellent finish
- Canadian Orthodontics Stainless Steel Euro Form Round WiresRegular Price ₹1468 Special Price ₹1094Comfort to patientsAccuracy of the force levels
- Ortho Technology Niti Euro Rectangular Wire
As low as ₹1290PredictableBright finish
- Ortho Technology T- Loop Retraction Wire - 0.016 x 0.022 inches, 44mmSpecial Price ₹3350Anterior intrusionSpace closure
- Ortho Technology T- Loop Retraction Wire - 0.017 x 0.025 inches, 36mmSpecial Price ₹3350Anterior intrusionSpace closure
- Canadian Orthodontics Nickel Titanium Coated Rectangular WiresRegular Price ₹3568 Special Price ₹2630Comfort to patientsAccuracy of the force levels
- Ortho Technology T- Loop Retraction Wire - 0.016 x 0.022 inches, 26mmSpecial Price ₹3350Anterior intrusionSpace closure
- Ortho Technology T- Loop Retraction Wire - 0.019 x 0.025 inches, 28mmSpecial Price ₹3350Anterior intrusionSpace closure
- Canadian Orthodontics Nickel Titanium Coated Round Wires upper 016Regular Price ₹3568 Special Price ₹2654
- Ortho Orange Niti Tooth Colored Wires
As low as ₹1648High elasticityGood finish
- Ortho Technology T- Loop Retraction Wire - 0.016 x 0.022 inches, 40mmSpecial Price ₹3350Anterior intrusionSpace closure
- Sigma Stainless Steel Archwires
As low as ₹132Superior smoothBright finishOut of StockGH Ortho Elgiloy Wire
As low as ₹5218Greater spring efficiencyCorrosion resistanceOut of StockSigma Beta Titanium Archwires
As low as ₹2282Greater comfort to patientEfficientOut of StockOrtho One Super Elastic Archwires
As low as ₹218SuperiorShape integrityOut of StockDentaurum SS Performed Archwires
As low as ₹325Extra SmoothIdeal Orthodontic MaterialOut of StockGH Ortho Niti Preformed Archwire Reverse Curve Of Spee
As low as ₹1913FlexibleExcellent ResiliencyOut of StockRabbit Force Expoxy Coated SS Euroform Archwires
As low as ₹866ElasticHigh ResistanceOut of StockJaypee Stainless Steel Wire 200gm
As low as ₹485Made up of high qualityResistant SurfaceOut of StockMorelli Ortho Superelastic Reverse Curve NiTi Wires
As low as ₹1093NiTi Archwires0.016 - Circle 0.016 x 0.022- Rectangular 0.017 x 0.025- RectangularOut of StockTP Ortho Pre - Torqued Archwires
As low as ₹3713Out of StockRabbit Force Copper NiTi Wires
As low as ₹883Excellent finishExcellent elasticityOut of StockSigma Stainless Steel Posted Archwires
As low as ₹1012Superior smoothBright finishOut of StockView as Grid List
Items 73-108 of 169
Buy Orthodontic Archwires & Elastics Online in India
ARCHWIRES & ELASTICS:
Over the last century there have been numerous advancements in material science. These advances have proven to highly beneficial in the field of orthodontics, in addition to other disciplines in dentistry. The archwires and elastics used in orthodontics serve as the functional components of fixed orthodontic therapy. They exert forces on the teeth, resulting in tooth movement.
Before the time of E.H. Angle, archwires were made out of noble metals such as gold, platinum, iridium and silver. These wires lacked flexibility and tensile strength. With the passing of time, stainless steel was the one to displace noble metals as an archwire material.
Properties of wires:
The knowledge of the properties of wires can enhance the usage of archwires to effectively aid in tooth movement.
Stiffness is the ratio of the force to deflection of a member.
Strength the maximal stress required to fracture the wire.
Flexibility of the wire is the distance that it will bend elastically before deformation occurs.
Resilience is the energy storage capacity of the wire. It is a combination of strength and springiness.
Formability is the amount of permanent deformation a wire can withstand before it fractures or fails.
The ideal requisites of archwires are:
- Adequate strength
- Excellent formability
- Good springback
- Low friction
- High esthetics
- Good range
- High toughness
- Poor biohost
- Adequate springiness
PHASES OF ARCHWIRE DEVELOPMENT
Method of force delivery
Variation in dimension of arch wire
Stainless steel and Gold
Variation in archwire material; same dimension
Beta Titainium, Nickel Titanium, Stainless Steel, Cobalt Chromium
Variation in archwire diameter
Superelastic Nickel Titainium
Variation in structural composition of the archwire
Thermally activated Nickel Titainium
Variation in archwire composition or structure
Graded, Thermally activated Nickel Titanium
What are the different types of archwires?
Stainless Steel Wires:
Stainless stell was deemed the material of choice for manufacturing archwires in the 20th century. It is an alloy of iron and carbon with the carbon content not exceeding 0.2%. Archwires made out of stainless steel have high stiffness, low springiness, are corrosion resistant and have good formability. They are generally sold at lower costs than other archwires. The readily be used as working archwires.
Nickel Titanium Wires:
NiTi alloys have characterisitic properties such as shape memory and super elasticity. These are due to its crystalline structure which is in the form of a body centered cubic (BCC) at higher temperatures called Austenite and a hexagonal closed packed structure at lower temperatures called Martensite. The different types of NiTi alloys used to make archwires include conventional and stabilized NiTi alloys, superelastic NiTi alloys, thermodynamic and graded thermodynamic NiTi alloys.
Beta Titanium Wires:
Also known as Titanium Molybdenum Alloy or TMA, beta titanium alloys were composed of a mixture of titanium, molybdenum, zirconium and tin. The wires made out of this metal were smoother, had good formability and were weldable.
Rubber elastics are extensively used in orthodontics both intra orally and extra orally. The latex polymer chains in orthodontics were introduced in the middle of the 20th century. They have simplified orthodontic therapy to a large extent. Elastic bands are made by slicing rubber tubes of different lumen sizes and wall thickness. The other elastomeric accessories used in orthodontics are elastic chains or power chains, elastic modules, elastic ligatures and elastic separators.
Types of Elastics:
According to their use, elastics can be grouped under the following heads:
- Class I elastics
- Class II elastics
- Class III elastics
- Anterior elastics
- Zig zag elastics
- Corss bite elastics
- Cross plate elastics
- Diagonal elastics
- Open bite elastics
- Box elastics
- Triangular elastics
- Vertical elastics
- M and W elastics and
- Lingual elastics
Storage of Elastics:
Elastics are to be stored in the refrigerator as recommended by manufacturers. This is because increased atmospheric pressure for a long time will decrease the strength of the elastics. Storing them in a refrigerator ensures a cold and dry environment which will increase the shelf life of the elastics.
Advantages of elastic ligatures over wire ligatures:
- They can be used as a substitute for wire ligatures in most situations
- Easier for the doctor
- Increased patient compliance
- No sharp ends
What are the brands selling archwires and elastics online?
Canadian Orthodontics, Ortho Technology, Horizon USA, Metro Orthodontics, Forestadent and D-Tech Ortho are a few of the many brands that sell archwires and elastics online
Why buy archwires and elastics online from PinkBlue.in?
The importance of quality products such as archwires in orthodontic treatment is known to the team at PinkBlue.in. Keeping this in mind, all the products that are included in PinkBlue’s catalog are ensured to be of high quality since they are obtained from trusted vendors and manufacturers. With various payment options and free delivery for orders over Rs.500, the best prices for all dental products can be found on PinkBlue.in