Items 1-36 of 202
- GDC Offer Package Set
As low as ₹22015High QualityOffer set with and without trolley
- GDC Mouth Mirror Tops Plain Pack of 12 Pcs - 5 (MMTP5)Regular Price ₹1260 Special Price ₹936
- Top Dent PKT Set (Set of 5)
As low as ₹1236
- API Kidney Tray Size - 8 InchSpecial Price ₹50High QualityUnique
- Allsurg Explorer Probe
As low as ₹460
- Allsurg Mouth Mirror Plane
As low as ₹81
- API Double End Probe
As low as ₹678High QualityReliable
- API Instrument Cassette
As low as ₹589High QualityUnique
- GDC Spirit Lamp (ASL)Regular Price ₹1425 Special Price ₹1012
- Wamkey KitSpecial Price ₹186003 sizes of WAMkeys No1WAMkey is a simple to use solution.
- Hu Friedy Front Surface Mouth Mirror, Dozen #4 (MIR4/12)Special Price ₹8434Rhodium coatingSmoothly finished
- GDC Mouth Mirror Tops Plain Pack of 12 Pcs - 3 (MMTP3)Regular Price ₹1260 Special Price ₹936
- Capri Examination Tray Kit (Mirror and Probe)Regular Price ₹35 Special Price ₹28High quality MirrorProbe with stainless steel pin edgeOut of StockInfri Dental Disposable Instrument Set - Probe, Mirror & TweezerSpecial Price ₹50Ready to usePre-sterilizedOut of StockMetro Bracket Holding TweezerRegular Price ₹780 Special Price ₹762Out of StockNavadha Fine Vision Magnifying Mouth MirrorSpecial Price ₹679High qualityNeutral color and is clearOut of StockMetro Bracket Holding Tweezer Begg TypeRegular Price ₹790 Special Price ₹787Holding Straight Wire BracketsDiamond ShapedOut of StockNavadha Explorers - Sickel Probe (025-001)Special Price ₹180Used in the dental armamentariumSharp point at the endOut of StockZenith Dental PMT Set
As low as ₹826High QualityStrongOut of StockView as Grid List
Items 1-36 of 202
Buy General Dental Instruments Online in India
GENERAL DENTAL INSTRUMENTS:
The field of dentistry requires quite a number of instruments to carry out various dental procedures and treatment. General dentists are or general dental practitioners, use a variety of instruments to diagnose and treat their patients. The right set of instruments can drastically enhance the quality of treatment delivered in addition to reducing the overall treatment time taken. Diagnostic instruments are the ones used by dentists to clinically examine the oral cavity to arrive at a diagnosis of the clinical presentation. Good quality diagnostic instruments can aid the dentist in making an accurate diagnosis of the disease.
What are diagnostic instruments?
Diagnosis is the highly significant first step in dental treatment. The right diagnosis can accurately dictate the subsequent steps in dental treatment, thereby serve as a guideline for carrying out good quality dental treatment. Mouth mirrors, probes and tweezers are the commonly used diagnostic instruments in dentistry.
Dental Mouth Mirrors:
Mouth mirrors are used by the dentist to retract the tissues during treatment, transillumination, and for indirect vision of teeth in the maxillary dental arch. A mouth mirror is a single ended instrument with a handle made of stainless steel and a detachable mirror top. The mirror top can be threaded on to the handle. Mouth mirrors may be made of concave or convex mirrors. Certain companies make double faced mirrors to facilitate advanced dental purposes.
Probes are single ended instruments with a sharp pointed working end. The straight probe has the working at almost right angles which make it possible to probe the tooth surfaces and other regions of the mouth. A curved probe also known as an explorer or a shepherd hooks explorer is a double ended instrument having a curved end and a multi angled end. The multi angled end is used to probe portions of posterior teeth which may be difficult to explore using straight probes.
The dental tweezers are instruments used to hold pieces of cotton, gauze, gutta percha points and have various other uses. Dental tweezers may have locking mechanism, adding to the ease of use in certain procedures. The dentist uses tweezers to place cotton rolls to isolate the tooth while making a direct restoration or during other dental procedures. The locking mechanism tweezers can be used to hold gutta percha points during the obturation process of endodontic treatment.
Instrument Kits and Cassettes:
Instrument kits and cassettes are used to organize instruments required for a specific dental procedure. For example, a kit of composite filling instruments may contain different double ended Teflon coated instruments intended for sculpting composite fillings. These instrument cassettes can be autoclaved since they are made of steel. The use of these instrument cassettes proves to be really useful in dental procedures as the instruments required are organized and autoclaved.
Manufacturers supply similar sets of instruments as a package with lower overall costs. Planned purchase of instrument kits from top brands can be a worthy and smart investment as they are much more cost effective than purchasing individual sets of instruments.
What are the brands selling general dental instruments online in India?
GDC, Capri, Hu Friedy, Top Dent, OraCraft, Ivoclar Vivadent, Neelkanth and Cat are some for the brands that sell general dental instruments online at PinkBlue.in
Why buy general dental instruments online at PinkBlue.in?
Being the leading supplier of dental products across India, PinkBlue takes special care in ensuring that all products listed on the website are 100% genuine and are of high quality. The products are procured from trusted manufacturers and vendors to ensure the stamp on quality. With the best prices for dental products, PinkBlue offers cashback points on every purchase that you make online. These cashback points can be used on further purchases making it highly valuable. Various convenient payment options are available to complete your purchase with free delivery on order over Rs. 500.