Acteon X Mind DC (5.92.23431)
Acteon X-mind DC is an extraoral source of X-rays intended to be used for the generation of intra oral images for the treatment of disease of teeth, jaw and oral structures. This X-ray unit can also be applied in routine dental radiographic examinations which involves the diagnosis, treatment such as, surgical or interventional, of disease of the teeth, jaw and oral cavity structures. X-mind DC intends for medical applications such as, General Dentistry, Dental Implantology and Dental Surgery. X-Mind DC is delivered with a generator 70KV, a pantograph, an extensor and a timer.
Programmable User-Friendly Timer: Micro-processor control timer in the X-Mind are user-friendly and programmable. The timer is compatible with digital imaging systems and can control two AC/ DC generators alternatively.
Shorter exposure time: With the digital sensors of X-mind DC generator, the exposure time is visibly shortened.
Reliable: It is well known for its reliability and consistent performance. Maximum protection for the practitioner and his/her personnel is assured by the two beam limitation devices made of lead and the expansion chamber.
Precise and accurate information
High quality images
Two X-Mind AC and DC generators can be controlled by a single timer
Better protection due to a high focus to skin distance
Rotation at 395 degrees around the vertical axis
The X-Mind DC radiographic system consists of:
- X-Mind DC Timer: The timer is the control panel used to safely use the tubehead and to manage the exposure times. Control button with safety key exist to make the exposure. The timer can be connected to n degree 2cc tubeheads.
- Bracket: It is available in three different lengths (110cm, 80cm, 40cm) and supports the pantograph arm. Its shaft is fixed to a section of the timer and allows 180 degrees movement.
- Pantograph Type Arm: Its length can be adjusted to precisely explore any spot in its reach. It is made of light alloy with an ABS coating.
- Tubehead: Light alloy housing is separated into two compartments, the x-ray tube and the expansion chamber. Both are submerged in highly dielectric insulating oil inside a light alloy container. The expansion chamber guarantees an adequate compensation to oil expansion for the entire temperature range. The X-ray tube is at the back of the container, allowing a source-skin distance 50% higher than traditional structures. In the second compartment the main electronic board and the control electronic board are placed.
- Cone (Collimator cone or Beam limiting device): It is made up of transparent polycarbonate or lead coated polycarbonate which ensures (i) the exact distance between focal spot and skin (ii) dimension, direction and positioning of x-ray beam (iii) the realisation of different radiographic technique (biting and parallel technique)
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 24 Months applicable for this product.
- Service and Warranty are handled by the manufacturer/importer directly for this product.
- PinkBlue will not be liable to replace the products and the liability to replace any such product is that of the Manufacturer/Importer.
- PinkBlue and the Buyer acknowledge that the products purchased/used are a subject matter of original Manufacturer/Importer’s warranties.
- Any or all claims in relation to returns and replacement shall be made to the concerned Manufacturer/Importer only and not PinkBlue.
- However, PinkBlue may assist the customer in lodging a complaint to get the product replaced or serviced.
- The Buyer acknowledges that the products once sold will not be exchanged or taken back unless the seal of the package or the product is intact.