Acteon Sopix RVG
The Sopix series digital x-ray sensors improve your daily work as it is easy to use and has an outstanding image quality. Sopix sensors surpass the limits of radiological examinations by offering greater differentiation of dental tissue. This technological achievement is based on the use of broad spectrum optical microﬁ bres for the guided transmission of photon emissions in order to provide highly contrasted images. With proven quality and reliability, SOPIX produces a high quality image at an affordable prices. Rounded edges and corners for improved patient comfort.
To avoid any risk of electric shock, fire, short-circuit or hazardous discharge or degradation of the SOPIX series system:
- Comply with the operating and storage requirements
- Never insert any metallic object into the device
- Do not put the device in a humid environment or where it could be sprayed with water
- Only use the connecting cables supplied with the SOPIX series system
Unicorn Denmart Frazzer Town 3 LSC MOR Land Near J Block New Rajinder Nagar New Delhi 110060
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 60 Months applicable for this product.
- Service and Warranty are handled by the manufacturer/importer directly for this product.
- PinkBlue will not be liable to replace the products and the liability to replace any such product is that of the Manufacturer/Importer.
- PinkBlue and the Buyer acknowledge that the products purchased/used are a subject matter of original Manufacturer/Importer’s warranties.
- Any or all claims in relation to returns and replacement shall be made to the concerned Manufacturer/Importer only and not PinkBlue.
- However, PinkBlue may assist the customer in lodging a complaint to get the product replaced or serviced.
- The Buyer acknowledges that the products once sold will not be exchanged or taken back unless the seal of the package or the product is intact.
|Technology||CMOS + fiber-optic|
|Scintillator Pixel size||20 x 20 μm|
|Theoretical resolution||25 pl / mm|
|Real resolution||>18 pl / mm|
|SENSOR - SIZE 1|
|External dimensions||38.9 x 24.9 x 5.3 mm|
|Active area dimensions||20 x 30 mm (600 mm²)|
|Pixel number||1.5 million (1000 x 1500)|
|Cable length||70 cm|
|Liquid penetration||IP67 (temporal immersion)|