3M Littmann Master Cardiology Stethoscope
Bulk prices available. Want more than 2 units? For customized prices - click here
Out of stock
Order and Delivery Details
Free delivery for orders above ₹1000. Add ₹100 otherwise.
No cancellation allowed for this product
Regular product - Ships usually within 2-4 days
The 3M Littmann Master Cardiology Stethoscope is characterized by the best acoustic response in the Littmann mechanical stethoscope line; with a tunable diaphragm, dual-lumen tubing, and a precision, ergonomically designed, stainless steel chestpiece. The 3M Littmann Master Cardiology Stethoscope features tunable diaphragm technology - a 3M invention that lets clinicians hear different frequency sounds by simply adjusting the pressure on the chestpiece. Unlike two-sided models, there's no need to turn over and reposition the chestpiece. Hold the chestpiece with light pressure to hear low frequency sounds; press a little more to hear higher frequency sounds. This time-saving feature allows the healthcare provider to focus on the patient, while the non-chill rim provides patient comfort. Headset tension is easily adjusted for head size and comfort by squeezing together or pulling apart the eartubes. Snap-tight, soft-sealing eartips conform to individual ears for an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit. Eartips snap firmly onto the ends of the eartubes and, for safety, require a significant effort to remove. Resilient next-generation tubing retains its shape and flexibility even after folding tightly into a pocket. It provides longer stethoscope life due to improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol, and is less likely to pick up stains. Next-generation tubing is not made with natural rubber latex, a benefit to sensitive medical professionals and their patients. And, to play its part in the protection of human health and the environment, the next-generation tubing does not contain phthalate plasticizers. The Master Cardiology stethoscope is made in the USA for consistent quality. It comes complete with large and small soft-sealing eartips, large firm eartips, Special Procedures Adapter, and instructions.
Headset is easily adjusted
- Applications - Cardiology/High Performance
- Binaural Construction - Double Lumen
- Chestpiece Technology - Single sided
- Chestpiece Weight - 3.2 Ounce
- Chestpiece Weight (metric) - 90 g
- Diaphragm Diameter - 2 Inch
- Diaphragm Material - Epoxy/Fiberglass
- Eartip Type - Soft Sealing
- Extra Eartips - Yes
- Headset Material - Wide diameter aerospace alloy / Anodized aluminum
- Length - 22 Inch, 27 Inch
- Length (Metric) - 56 cm, 69 cm
- Most Significant Environmental Benefit of this SKU - 3M Littmann next-generation tubing is not made with natural rubber latex, and does not contain phthalate plasticizers.?
- Performance - 10
- Warranty Period - 7 years
- Outstanding acoustics: The highest in Littmann mechanical stethoscopes.
- Tunable diaphragm: Hear high or low frequency sounds by slightly adjusting pressure on the chestpiece.
- Dual-lumen tubing: Two sound paths in one tube eliminates the rubbing noise of traditional double tubes.
- Headset is easily adjusted for individual fit and comfort. Angled eartubes align with ear canals.
- Includes Special Procedures Adaptor for pediatric or neonatal auscultation.
- No Warranty is extended by 3M Health Care on products which have been engraved.
Write Your Own Review